Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Pink Stamper Color Challenge

Today I participated in my first challenge. It came from My Pink Stamper and the challenge was to incorporate turquoise, green and orange into one project. I started out by choosing the glitter embossed turquoise cardstock. It has small turqouise palm leaves and then used my Imagine More Cards art cartridge to print and cut the alligator and the phrase "Snappin Good Time."  Then I used an orange pattern from Kate's Kitchen cartridge to fill in a pre-loaded die cut on my Cricut Imagine. I punched the scalloped edge on the green cardstock using a Fiskars border punch and adhered it all to the card. I think it came out really cute! What do you think? 

5 comments:

  1. I think your card turned out cute too. Super job and love everything about it. You said it was your first challenge...you will be hooked now. They are all so much fun. Robyn's one of the best to follow. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute card. The sentiment is really fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. You made a lot of wild backgrounds blend nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely very cute---I agree about getting so many patterns to blend so well!!!

    ReplyDelete