Saturday, June 11, 2011

Quick Card

Quick-[kwik]
- adjective 1. prompt; done promptly 2. swift

Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday!
Last night I created this quick card and I thought I really should share it with you!


Here are all of the materials I used....


I found this little gem at GASC in the dollar bin! You can use any precut shape you like. I love the shape of this little notepad.


A little tag I believe the tags I used were by Melissa Frances. I received a pack of them when I went to a class at GASC.


Ribbon any color...I used what I had on hand.


Last and my favorite is the new stamp set from The {Stamps} of Life by Stephanie Bernard. It is called Kids 2 Love! You can get it by clicking on The {Stamps} of Life blinky to the left.


I used the little phrase....


I hope this little card of happiness inspires you when you are in a hurry! Quick things come out cute sometimes! Use what you have on hand.

Love and Joy
Kim and Maria Elena!

No comments:

Post a Comment